Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jimmy Honey

James Elenidis, dear and giving friend, beloved son and brother, passed away at the age of 32 on February 6, 2007. This is a place for friends to share stories, photos, memories. I was inspired to start this blog because there are so many good Jim stories floating around in my head and, for me, sharing them keeps his spirit alive.

Like the time we were co-best people at Clay & Devery's wedding. He was excited to have an opportunity to wear his charcoal grey suit, and we were both honored to be involved and to help Clay on his big day. After all the running around and preparing, the ceremony was beautiful, and JH and I finally got to calm down and have a drink.


We all got this special look from Jim--the priceless "we're sharing a moment" look. I'm glad I have a photo of him with this expression. When I miss him most, I can look at this and feel somewhat comforted. He was an amazing friend and partner-in-crime. I'm just glad I was able to be share a friendship with him for 12 years.

No comments: