Sunday, July 8, 2007

My Jim was someone that will leave a place that is unable to be fulfilled and never going to be a lack of memories. Such quotes as "I'd be a Luddite if i didn't love movies so much" bring laughter to my heart and tears to my eyes.
I don't know what I feel more, loneliness or mourning. Jim's death is something those who love him will never get over, but have to get through for Jim and who he was.
In my profession I tell people to talk to those they have lost, and maybe something will happen that will let you know that they are there around you. A song you hear, a movie on TV or a familiar smell that has no explanation, but just is.

I honor Jim in the only way I know how. I honor his wishes and do not treat his memory in vain. He was a man among men and will always be loved by those who truly knew him. I am happy that i know I am one of those people.

May you rest my Grecian prince and may nothing disturb your sleep. M

No comments: